7th Annual Veterans Freedom Park
Saturday, September 14th, 2019
In addition to the event holes, closest to the Pin, Longest Drive, and Longest Putt we will have 50/50 drawing, door prizes and a skins game. Prizes awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams.
Thanks to all our sponsors
- $500 Northern Oaks Recycling
- $500 Harrison Realty
- $500 Maureen Gierucki DDS
- $500 Duane Dishong
- $500 Clare County Prosecutor, Michelle Ambrozaitis
- $200 Federal Broach
- $200 Foster Blue Water Oil
- $200 Kirbys Adult Foster Care
- $200 State Representative Jason Wentworth
- Coyne Oil Corp
- Harrison Eye Care
- Clare County Veterans Services
- In Memory of SSG Luke Mason
- Jim & Julie Reinke
- Mark & Elaine Reinke
- Harrison Lumber
- Women of the Moose (2)
- American Legion Post 404
- American Legion Post 404 Riders
Deadline: 09/07/2019 week prior to the Outing
Cost is: $60.00 per participant.
Registration Form: Click Here
Please make all checks payable to
Male Golfers hit from white tees, Female Golfers hit from red tees.
50/50 drawing will be taking place during the golf outing.
Door prizes will be drawn while golfers are on the course. Door prize tickets are in your goodie bags, on your carts. One bag per person.
If two teams are on a hole; Team (A) will hit first and then Team (B), after Team (A) has left the hole.
1st, 2nd, 3rd Placed Teams will receive prizes.
Beer cart will be on the course. Hot dogs will be available at the turn, no extra charge.
Hole #2-Closet to the pin –Male and Female Golfer
Hole #7- Military Hole. Take a chance at winning some golf balls. And take a moment to thank the military people holding the flag for you.
Hole #12- Longest putt-Male and Female Golfers
Remember that this is fundraising event so enjoy the day and have a good time! Thank you for supporting the Veterans Freedom Park. Taking care of our American Heros..past ..present ..future.
Click here for instruction flyer.
We are writing you concerning a sponsorship opportunity with the 2019 Veterans Freedom Park Golf Outing. As a valuable member of our community, we would like to invite your business/organization to be a part of this event. All proceeds will go directly to maintaining the Veterans Freedom Park. We are a nonprofit organization. This park honors our nation’s heroes past and present. This is our opportunity to give back to them.
We are looking for local businesses and organizations to help us make this event truly special for our community. As a leader, local business and trusted organization in the community, your involvement would help highlight the importance of recognizing our veterans for all that they sacrifice, to serve our country.
Below are the details concerning this year’s sponsorships:
- $1,000 Gold Sponsor – Company logo and name on all advertising for the event. 3-Signs with your company name and logo placed on different holes, you may also choose to add a provided military personnel photo that can be attached to your signs.
- $500.00 Silver Sponsor – 2-Signs with your company name and logo placed on different holes, you may also choose to add a provided military personnel photo that can be attached to your signs.
- $200.00 Bronze Sponsor – A sign placed on a hole with your company name you may also choose to add a provided military personnel photo that can be attached to your sign.
- $50.00– Golf Cart Sponsor
- Donated items are needed for goodie bags or door prizes given at the event
All sponsorships must be received no later than September 6th, 2019.
Please make all checks payable to Veterans Freedom Park – Sponsorships can be mailed to Veteran’s Freedom Park, PO Box 483, Harrison, MI 48625 or you can pay online here.
Thank you for your time and consideration
Click here to print sponsor form.